Our client is seeking a confident and capable Office Manager who brings a diverse skill set and a positive attitude to learning and growth. This is a varied role which would allow the successful candidate to be exposed to a range of business facets including finance administration, Human Resource administration and office management.
You must be a forward-thinking Office All-rounder who has a flexible approach to work!
As the Office Manager, you will be responsible for support of a wide range of business areas. Your role will include but not be limited to;
- Developing and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Answering and responding to calls and emails
- Managing diaries and booking travel
- Updating and maintaining internal databases
- Finance administration and accounts
- Implementing new policies and procedures in the Finance and HR space
- HR Administration
- Event organization and management
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Experience working in a similar position within a corporate/professional environment
- Technically proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to prioritise and stay one step ahead
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Overall great team player
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisation skills while being extremely flexible
Located in the Melbourne CBD, my client is an inclusive and positive organisation within the asset management space. With a tight-knit office environment, they are geared for growth and are looking for a dynamic Administration Professional who brings a multi-faceted skill set that will be an asset moving forward.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458