Work among the Online Merchandise & Content Team Lead in delivering content strategy across online channels and digital media.
- Create, improve and maintain content for both online and digital media channels.
- Create and publish engaging commercially savvy content as well as editing and improving existing content.
- Engage with business subject matter experts (SME’s) and discuss their content needs and manage reviews and approvals.
- Manage the process and relationships with both internal and external suppliers for obtaining and executing quality product content that meets high quality standards.
- Write, proofread, edit and standardise content across the various online channels.
- Write and source content for new products going up online in a time efficient manner in line with key marketing promotions and stock arrival dates.
- Improve content in accordance with SEO best practice, brand consistency and a united tone of voice.
- Produce and promote web content using web writing best practices (readable, easy to comprehend and user centric).
- Assist with the development and execution of an editorial / content calendar.
- Stay relevant with ecommerce developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or Journalism Degree and/or significant relevant experience required in online merchandising, content writing or a related field crucial.
- Strong copy development and written skills with a passion for writing.
- Knowledge of SME, SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Impeccable attention to detail and writing skills in English.
- Solid understanding of how to write for different channels.
- Supportive and dynamic team environment - excellent team culture!
- Competitive salary of $50,000 - $70,000 Base + Superannuation.
- Opportunity to upskill and advance within the company.
Our client is a market-leading Australian Retail business that has a strong focus on its people & career progression opportunities. The business works hard to drive high performance & create an exciting place to work, following a recruitment policy with the aim of bringing in people that can help add to the existing strong culture.
How to Apply
Interested? click the apply button or email Amy McLoughlan at firstname.lastname@example.org.