What can we say about this role...it's exciting, it's ever evolving, it's super challenging but it's Amazing and that's not all... it's with one of the world's best retail and technology brands. Reporting to the Partner Marketing Director, it's a standalone Partner Marketing Manager role where you will both develop, execute and deliver amazing partnerships for their Tier 1 retail partners.
- Lead partner marketing relationships with their Tier 1 retail partners
- Execute partner marketing strategies and initiatives to deliver against partner objectives and business performance
- Continuously measure and track campaigns, use consumer insights and data to ensure a strong ROI with a test and learn methodology to campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders such as brand, retail, sales, channel, analytics and agencies to ensure campaigns are effective and hitting key commercial objectives
- Share best-in-class campaigns and learnings within the ANZ Marketing team and wider business, as well as with Partner Marketing teams globally in particular the US, UK and Europe.
The successful applicant
- Degree qualified with approx 6 - 8 years' quantifiable experience in partner marketing strategy and implementation – we want to hear results from what you've done
- Previous success driving campaign strategy and executing campaigns across both digital and non-digital channels, ideally within a retail or FMCG environment
- Strong commercial acumen who understands how to hit commercial objectives and get a strong ROI
- Exceptional stakeholder management and soft skills who can build relationships and influence accordingly too
- As a person you are extremely self-aware with a growth mindset (no big egos sorry:) ) You are curious, you like to learn and think big, you are confident and self assured without being arrogant
- Up to $130,000 base + super + bonus and many more benefits
- Huge growth and career progression opportunities
- Amazing company culture who put people at the very heart of their business
About the Client
My client is one of the world's best retail and technology brands. They are a household name and it's just an Amazing place to work.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Due to the high volume of positions we are recruiting at the moment, I am kindly asking candidates to apply online so I can manage your application accordingly. If this role is not 100% right, then feel free to apply as you may be good for other positions now or in the future.
Thanks for your understanding.