We are partnering with a dynamic and innovative organization dedicated to excellence in engineering. They currently seek a skilled and detail-oriented Payroll Administrator to join our team on a 3-month temporary basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward-thinking company and gain valuable experience in the payroll field.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, and supporting a team of 3, your duties will include;
- Support processing payroll for employees on a fortnightly basis
- Ensure compliance with Australian laws and regulations.
- Handle payroll inquiries and resolve any discrepancies.
- Maintain and update employee records and payroll databases.
- Collaborate with HR and finance teams on various payroll-related matters.
- 1-2 years experience as a payroll administrator
- Strong understanding of Australian laws & regulations
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication & problem solving ability
- Experience n Micropay, ADP, or SAP highly advantageous
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible WFH arrangements
- Free Onsite parking
If you are available to start within a week and please submit your resume via the “Apply Now” button.
For more information, please reach out to Sarah Piesse on firstname.lastname@example.org