Our client is an industry leading company committed to delivering excellence in manufacturing. The client values innovation, teamwork, and a customer-centric approach with their business. As they continue expand, they are seeking a detail-oriented and experienced Payroll Administrator to join on a permanent full time basis. This opportunity is based in the northern suburbs of Brisbane and is looking to start immediately.
Working as part of a vibrant and dynamic payroll team, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Processing of all non complex payroll transactions and set up new starters in the systems;
- First point of contact for all queries from employees and customers, ensuring these are escalated or resolved;
- Collaborate with HR to ensure accurate employee data and timely onboarding/offboarding;
- Assist with relevant reporting and providing administration support to the payroll team.
The Ideal Candidate
Our client believes a positive attitude is key to success! You will possess the following attributes:
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Prior experience in a similar payroll position;
- Professional phone manner with strong communication skills and customer service focused approach;
- Strong ability to operate systems including Microsoft packages and HRIS systems;
- Excellent time management skills to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
This organisation is currently experiencing a busy period and are seeking the talents of a Payroll Administrator to assist their payroll function. With a modern and professional environment and a friendly and supportive employee base, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with like-minded individuals in their payroll function.
How to Apply
If this position aligns with your next career move, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For more information about this opportunity, please call Liam Coleman - Consultant Accounting Clerical for a confidential discussion.
0499 414 094