- Job Security in a permanent role | $75,000 + Super
- Located close to home in Truganina with onsite parking.
- Diverse role completing Payroll and Finance duties.
About the company
Our client is a market leading organisation in their industry, offering an exciting opportunity to work within a supportive and collaborative team environment. This organisation is going through exciting growth period with plans to only keep growing in the nearby future.
Reporting directly to the Financial Manager your role will comprise facets of Payroll, Accounts Payable and Receivable. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Processing payroll for 100+ employees
- Accounts Payable duties
- Accounts Receivable duties
- Assist with various finance tasks
- Reporting duties where required
- Have excellent relationship skill to manage relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
The successful applicant:
Our client is ideally looking for someone with a minimum three years end to end payroll experience. You will be an energetic & passionate worker who enjoys learning new skills and assisting the broader finance team when required. Additionally, you will have excellent verbal and written communication, with an excellent ability to multi-task.
- Attractive Salary | $75,000 + Super
- Work in a supportive and close-knit team environment
- Onsite parking
- Cut down your commute time, working close to home in Truganina
- Job security with a permanent role
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan McNaughton at email@example.com