Our client is looking for an ambitious candidate who has experience as a Standalone Payroll Officer or Manager to join a warm and friendly team. The purpose of the role is to process and pay facilities and corporate staff, support and ensure adherence to all relevant awards, agreements and statues related to payment of employees.
- Update and maintain employee details, pay records, and salary information.
- Enter new starter information, internal movements and record termination
- Manage compliance and legislative requirements (Superannuation, PAYG Tax, Awards)
- Workers compensation, additional superannuation contribution payments
- Payroll reconciliations
- ATO Reporting
- Assist with ongoing process improvements and upgrade of system
- Answer payroll queries
The successful applicant will have:
- Deep payroll knowledge, including stand-alone experience, can process full function solely
- Previous experience making improvements on payroll systems to increase efficiencies
- A self-starter - takes initiative
- Team player, able to interact with Finance & HR
- Excellent problem solving skills
The team and company prides itself on their culture and inclusiveness, understanding that each employee has a life outside of work. They offer flexibility between home/office.
For any further questions please contact Jacinta Coyne at email@example.com