An open opportunity for an enthusiastic Payroll Officer to join a busy payroll team on the Lower North Shore. The organisation is an industry leader, and a household name to anyone residing in Australia. Reporting to the Group Payroll manager, you will be responsible for processing high-volume payroll (approximately 5000 employees across the group)
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- High volume timesheet data entry.
- Large volume onboarding paperwork entered into payroll system.
- Large volume terminations entered into payroll system.
- Collation of payroll forms with contracts.
- Checking of weekly pay run.
- Answering of telephone/email queries from employees.
- Collection of mail.
- Other duties as reasonably required.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrates a positive and professional communication style.
- Participates in and supports a team environment to ensure payroll deadlines are met.
- Communicates in a clear, timely and consistent manner.
- Shares information in a positive way.
- Minimum 12 months experience in a busy payroll department. Chris21 or Preceda experience desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of relevant tax and employment law
Please submit your CV via the appropriate link - or contact Jacinta Coyne directly on 0422 933 354