This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced payroll professional to take a step into a supportive environment and be apart of a large payroll group. This is an end to end Payroll Officer position that will also be focusing on payroll projects.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your role will include but not be limited to:
- Fortnightly and weekly payroll processing as part of a large payroll team
- Reconciliation of payroll tax, work cover and superannuation monthly balance sheet rec and annual reconciliation
- Administrative duties: filling, set up new employee folder, hand out starter pack, collect police check and reimburse police check expense
- Previous experience in payroll using Chris 21/ iChris
- Effective time management & organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively within a team environment
Our client is a true market leading business who are going from strength to strength and are now renowned as one of Australia's most successful businesses. They are conveniently located right in the CBD, but do allow a highly flexible working from home arrangement.
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration
- Supportive leadership team
- Employment with one of Australia's best companies