Our client is a global company that has been growing successfully and organically over the years and has a strong presence in the market. Our client is seeking a Payroll Officer to join their team. This is a permanent position and the company is located in Ryde.
The company provides very flexible working arrangements (hybrid working conditions and flexibility with hours).
You will be responsible for, but not limited to the following;
- Fortnightly and weekly payment
- Handling industrial awards and shifts, annualised salaries and EBA arrangements.
- Processing end to end payroll.
- Payroll, PAYG and superannuation related processing.
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end payroll reporting.
- Calculation of terminations; including redundancies, dismissals ect.
- Manage performance appraisals.
- Comfortable working with a manual system
- Experience with industrial awards and shifts, annualised salaries and EBA arrangements
- Hold excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to make decisions, build trust and resolve issues effectively
- Attractive salary
- Excellent culture/ supportive environment
- Flexible working arrangements.
Please click on the link and follow the prompts to apply.