An open opportunity for an enthusiastic Payroll Officer to join a stable industry in a leading healthcare organisation based in the heart of North Ryde. This role reports into the Payroll Manager, with a team leader, and senior payroll officers in the team as a support.
- Process payroll transactions including fortnightly timesheets via online rostering systems, termination payments, salary packaging and establish new starters in payroll system within identified timeframes.
- Respond to enquiries from employees regarding payroll matters including entitlements, EBA and Award interpretation in a timely manner.
- Assist Payroll Manager for preparation, balancing and reconciliation of PAYG, FBT, superannuation, annual payment summary, Workers Compensation Premium and authorised payroll deduction.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of payroll and time & attendance system.
- Ensure payroll data accuracy and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Previous experience using ADP or any large ERP system is valued.
- Prior experience working in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills
Please submit your CV via the link provided. For additional enquiries please reach out to Hannah Lee at email@example.com