About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced payroll professional to take a step into a supportive environment and be apart of a medium sized national business. This is an end to end payroll officer position that will be managing an employee size of roughly 200, sitting in a close knit finance team. This is a full time permanent opportunity, but they are looking for someone to start on short notice.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, the main responsibilities include:
The successful applicant will have:
- Monthly Payroll Tax lodgement & reconciliation
- Monthly Superannuation payments
- Assisting with Single Touch Payroll file uploads each pay run
- Managing Centrelink Paid Parental Leave payments
- Assisting with end of pay deduction payments i.e. Novated Leasing & Child Support
- Maintaining & monitoring overpayment register
- Assisting with reconciling wages clearing accounts
About the client
- Have experience in end to end payroll
- Some experience using excel (pivot tables/vlook ups)
- Strong attention to detail and great customer service skills
- Experience with multiple ABN's & awards
- Excellent communications skills
- Be able to work in large, team environments
Our client require a full function payroll officer to join their team in their head office in the CBD. Working within this supportive and positive workplace, this role will be suited to someone who has a passion for payroll with strong customer service skills.
The team and company prides itself on the values of compassion, quality, and fun. They create a deep engagement between their employees through their supportive and flexible working environment.
For any further questions please contact Niall at firstname.lastname@example.org