Due to a vacancy in the team, our client is looking to add a hard-working, diligent individual to their payroll team. This is an immediate start. Our client is a world leader in their industry and encompasses distribution and manufacturing. They have a strong focus on their people and foster an environment that encourages growth.
The role reports directly to the Payroll manager and sits within their finance team.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Processing a high-volume payroll ledger
- Assisting month-end processes
- Working with a range of Awards to service the entire business
- PAYG, Payroll Tax, Workcover, and Superannuation payments
- Processing new starters, terminations, and payroll adjustments
- Proving accurate information in response to employee queries
The successful applicant:
- MUST be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have high-volume payroll experience and/or Data Entry experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High Attention to detail
- Able to Start Immediately
- Reputable national organisation with great opportunities for staff
- Attractive remuneration package
- Office location- Northwest parking on-site and close to public transport
- Flexibility with working arrangements
- Social and friendly working environment
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application via the link below, that way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.