This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroll Officer to join a well regarded health and wellbeing organisation. Our client will provide extensive training on their processes and systems, together with a strong handover by the incumbent. They love to have a laugh in their office so the ideal candidate will need to have a sense of humour!
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Processing the payroll for 250 employees on a monthly basis.
- Maintaining a high level of customer service to all key stakeholders and assisting them with payroll queries
- Preparation of payroll journals and reconciliations to the general ledger
- Calculations of payroll tax, super and work cover
- Proven experience managing the end to end function of Payroll and with the capability of solely managing the payroll independently
- Enthusiastic and fun approach to the work place
- Experience using Xero is highly desirable but not essential
- Positive 'can do' attitude
- Customer focused mindset and ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
Our client is an Australian success story. They are a well regarded retail who are dedicated to working providing solutions to families and making a difference within the community. This business is currently going through a period of exponential growth.
How to Apply
To apply to this role, please send through your resume via Seek. Alternatively, for confidential discussion, please contact Michael Canny on 0414 897 429 or email@example.com