- 12 month fixed term contract | $62,000 - 70,000 + super
- Supportive team environment with generous staff benefits
- Located in Melbourne's North | Option of part-time or full-time hours
Our client is successful & growing organisation, renowned for their incredible dual customer & employee first focus, who have proven themselves to be leaders within their field. With their people being a key contributing factor, our client prides themselves on nurturing and developing their employees and by providing work life balance.
As a result of this growth and an exciting period of transformation, a brilliant opportunity has become available for a dynamic Payroll Officer who has proven experience in the field to join their collaborative team, for a minimum 12 month period. As they are seeking the perfect candidate, the business are open to either part-time or full-time hours for the role.
About the Role:
Reporting directly to the Payroll Manager, the role will include but not be limited to:
- End to End Payroll processing for 1000 + staff
- Managing weekly, fortnightly and monthly payment runs
- Interpreting EBA’s and awards
- Calculation of PAYG, Payroll Tax, Workcover and Superannuation payments
- Processing new starters, terminations and payroll adjustments
- Providing accurate information in response to employee queries
- Other tasks as requested by the Payroll Manager
To be considered successful as the Payroll Officer, you will have at least 2 years prior experience within the field. The ideal individual will have excellent communication skills, a willingness to provide support in a team environment, and have a keen eye for detail. You must be customer service focused with enthusiasm and highly effective interpersonal skills. You will demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively and possess a willingness to learn.
- Option to work either full-time or part-time hours
- Supportive and close knit team environment
- Located in Melbourne's North of Preston
- Attractive salary with additional salary packaging benefits (circa $62,000 - $70,000 + super)
- Opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Monthly RDO
How to apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Emma Kennedy on email@example.com