My client is looking for a diligent Payroll Officer to join their team located in Sydney's CBD. They are currently implementing a new system, and as such need to recruit an Payroll Officer to caretake their payroll function to ensure smooth and timely payment of employees and working closely with their internal stakeholders.
Reporting to the CFO your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Process fortnightly pay run for more than 300 employees
- Administrator for Preceda (Payroll) systems, managing all Preceda related queries
- Process payroll transactions in Preceda accurately for payments on time
- Monitor payroll imbox and ensure all payroll payments and queries are processed and addressed on time.
- Manage/Assist with all payroll related compliance requirements on time for reconciliation and lodgments (ATO, Fair work ombudsman, Superannuation clearing house, Workers’ compensation, Office of state revenue; etc.)
- Assist with month end and year-end payroll closing and prepare payroll report for management.
- Ensure that payroll and workforce management processes are accurate and reconciled with allocated attendance schedules.
The successful applicant
- Previous experience in an End to End Payroll position
- PRECEDA EXPERIENCE
- Ability to work in a flexible manner and meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience in working as a team in finance
Please submit your CV via the link provided. For additional enquiries please reach out to Jacinta Coyne - firstname.lastname@example.org