This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Neller Preceda payroll specialist to join a highly reputable business in Sydney's CBD. This role will be working closely with the payroll operations and project team across Australia, so having effective communications skills is key. It is also essential that this person has experience creating and running crystal reports from preceda.
Reporting into the National Head of Payroll, the main responsibilities include:
- Speaking daily to the operations payroll team across Australia
- Extracting data from Preceda
- Build basic crystal reports
- Extract data from crystal reports into excel
- Interpreting a number of EBAs/Awards
- Assist the payroll project manager of any tasks
- Assisting “Payroll Team Leader – Operations” with day to day checking of payroll officer’s work and assisting them with general payroll question.
- A deep understanding of preceda and crystal reporting
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
- Ideally have worked within a large, high volume payroll
- Excellent communications skills
- Be able to work in large, team environments
- Be able to speak to senior stakeholders within the business
The team and company prides itself on the values of compassion, quality, and fun. They create a deep engagement between their employees through their supportive and flexible working environment.
For any further questions please contact Niall Hoolahan via email at email@example.com.