Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, this is a rare opportunity to work within a project management business in Melbourne with a focus on HR Generalist tasks and strategic recruitment. This role will be highly varied, no day will be the same!!
- Lead and manage key strategic projects and initiatives as directed by the HR Manager;
- Assist with the implementation and management of P& C metrics
- Build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage onboarding and exciting procedures
- Coordinate and be the interface between P&C and payroll
- Assist with the recruitment activities
- Manage strategic recruitment processes
- Support initiatives to build brand
- Coordinate and manage internal and external training
- Demonstrated experience in a P&C function, including an end to end recruitment
- Experience communicating and interpreting HR policies and procedures to stakeholders, consistently delivering high-quality advice;
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and research skills with an attention to detail in reports, HR documents, and presentations to senior leadership teams;
- High-level interpersonal and communication skills.
Our client is a well-known employer in the Melbourne CBD who offers generous working conditions to their employees and boast strong tenure throughout their workforce. This role sits within a very collaborative HR team lead by a dedicated and passionate HR leader.
How to Apply
If this opportunity aligns with your next potential career move, please apply directly using the link below and submit an updated copy of your resume. Sharp & Carter will be in touch with all candidates directly and shortlisting will commence immediately for this position.
For a confidential conversation, please call Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458.