Sharp & Carter is proud to be exclusively partnering with an iconic Australian brand and success story. A market/industry leader in their segment, this organisation is a household name is an instantly recognizable brand.
The Role | Reporting into the Commercial Manager
This role is diverse in nature and will provide exposure to a range of commercial and operational issues across the business.
Specific duties will include, but not limited to:
- Providing input (commercial review and financial modelling) into new business opportunities, capital investments, acquisitions and work with operations and finance to drive value added commercial outcomes that can be delivered and measured
- Assist in working with key stakeholders in the development and enhancement of reporting through the Power BI solution.
- Develop and maintain reporting analysis to clearly identify key trends or issues within the business that necessitate further analysis
- Support annual P&L, cash flow, and balance sheet budget process across SPL and assists in the weekly and monthly P&L and cash flow reforecasts
- Analyse SPL performance, including the profitability, revenue, pricing, and cost of goods sold
- Assist in weekly cash forecasting
- Develop and maintain best practice dashboard and reporting systems
- Reporting and maintaining daily cash dashboards
- Drive efficiencies to ensure contracts remain financially viable and are delivered on budget
- Assist broader executive team with ad-hoc projects
You are have completed a degree in Information Technology and/or Business/ Finance. You have experience working in an analytical role within a finance team. You are passionate about process and performance improvement and you have successfully delivered initiatives to improve performance monitoring and analysis. Your financial modelling skills are exceptional and you possess the ability to communicate complex financial concepts in a simple way to non-financial leaders.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Lucy Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org