Sitting in the Business Services Team you will provide personal/administrative support to the executives. The role will initially be a job share with the potential to go full-time/permanent.
In this varied and dynamic support role, you will be responsible for;
- Provide full administrative support to partners
- Arrange and manage travel
- Assist with personal tasks where required
- Management of partners diaries
- Answer and respond to telephone calls
- Inbox management
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will have a strong background as either a Senior Administrator or Personal Assistant with a proven ability to work autonomously and be solutions-focused.
The following experience is essential to progress with this role:
- Experience working in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to manage and prioritise a number of tasks at once
- Understanding the importance of being proactive and efficient in your day to day work
About the client
Our client is an international network of advisers and accountants based in Hawthorn. A business with excellent company culture and values.