Our client is seeking a passionate and professional individual to provide Administration support to a high-performing team. This role allows you to work in a fast-paced and thriving organisation while offering you a challenging yet rewarding opportunity. As the Policy Administration Officer, you will provide administrative support to the Business Policy and Procedures Manager including WHS compliance, administration support for policy and procedures, and coordinating preparation of training material.
This is a 3-month contract role located in South Melbourne!
As the Policy Administrator is responsible for the management and overall success of the Client Portfolio and is accountable for the end-to-end operational performance of the Client. The Coordinators' objective is to ensure, quality and timely project delivery by developing and maintaining a strong relationship with the partner trade base.
- Ensure compliance standards are being met
- Coordinate monthly reports & attend monthly team meetings
- Generating agendas, collating/distributing documents/reports
- Assisting with the organisation of committee meetings/papers
- Preparing/formatting documents
- Managing expectations and daily work flow
- Other ad hoc duties as per directed
- Exposure to the Retail Property and or Legal industry highly desirable
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with administrative support within policy and procedure function highly regarded
- Stakeholder management experience, and ability to priorities multiples deadlines
- Experience working as a work health safety officer highly regarded
- Possess flexibility and adaptability to manage changing work requirements and varying volumes of work.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate requests and instructions to individuals and groups.
Located in South Melbourne our client is a specialist retail property service provider operating in key markets throughout Australia. Our client is looking for a highly motivated, self-starter with strong customer service and organisational background to enhance our close-knit team.
To apply, please click on the link below. Additionally, please phone Olivia Di Sisto on 0431 885 853 for a confidential discussion about this opportunity.