This New and Exciting Marketing and PR Manager position will be responsible for the overall development and management of the Retail and Wholesale marketing strategy. Working closely with the Head of Marketing, this role manages all agency partners including Events, Media and PR through effective briefing and relationship building to deliver the entire marketing mix so that seasonal objectives are exceeded and in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Develop the annual marketing strategy to support each season and overall brand positioning
- Ensure the PR agency is supplied with the required collateral including the coordination of samples and information to meet editorial targets.
- Manage and brief required agency support to deliver the annual marketing plan
- Develop ongoing liaison with key opinion leaders, fashion editors/bloggers and other editorial/advertising teams to maximise opportunities and brand perception.
- Coordinate and effectively manage all media and consumer events ensuring the brand is presented in an appropriate manner and investment is maximised
Skills and Experience
- 3+ Years’ experience in a similar role with a Global Fashion Business
- Degree level in Business, Marketing or PR Management
- Sound business acumen with strong interpersonal skills; excellent written and verbal communication.
- Well known and loved Fashion Retail Brands
- Collaborative, warm and nurturing work environment.
- Opportunity to make a large impact on a Global Brand.
About the Company
- Iconic Brands
- Global Reach
- Progression Opportunities
- Culture of Autonomy and Ownership
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Michael Barry on firstname.lastname@example.org to have a confidential discussion.