As the Practice Coach, you will work as part of a specialised team to provide targeted support to national centre teams. You will work collaboratively with the Regional Leadership and centre teams to have a direct impact on improving quality outcomes for children, families and employees. This position is a fixed-term contract until December 2021 and is based in Sydney, covering the southern CBD and NSW regions.
- Review existing learning environments and develop and implement action plans with leaders to identify strengths and areas for improvement;
- Provide coaching to support improvements in pedagogy and practice;
- Review resources to assess quality and quantity to support centre teams with the appropriate requirements for learning environments which promote optimal learning outcomes for children;
- Work alongside a broader team to facilitate professional learning for centre teams within your geographical remit.
- Tertiary qualifications in early childhood education or similar;
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment will come highly regarded;
- Demonstrated experience in education and care environments with emphasis on coaching and mentoring;
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to build strong and long-term effective relationships with relevant stakeholders;
- Ability to do local travel – a valid driver’s licence will be required for this opportunity;
- Current Working with Children check.
This is an ASX listed organisation with a strong presence and reputation nationally. The organisation offers excellent incentives to its employees including flexible employment structures, discounts on services, well being programs, health insurance discounts and more. The company also promotes talent from within the organisation offering development opportunities for your career. You will be given the opportunity to learn from talent individuals in your field of passion and there will be constant support and guidance provided to you.
How to Apply
If your next career move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For a further discussion about this opportunity, please contact Haylea Smith – Principal Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org.