Sharp & Carter has been exclusively engaged by a multinational organisation, a market leader in their chosen industry.
Boasting a strong record of performance in its home base of operations, this organisation is currently undergoing a significant period of growth as it looks to embark on a new journey into the Australian market. This is a great opportunity to join a booming business in a critical and key senior role.
Reporting directly to the Market & Sales Director and working alongside the finance function, you be responsible for the establishing and developing the pricing function within the Australian business. you will be responsible for the development of robust processes and strategies including completing competitor analysis, reviewing market movements and analysing sales results to support the organisation's sales team. Additional responsibilities will include, but are not be limited to:
- Developing a robust approach in pricing strategy and processes
- Developing a research and data-based framework to support pricing strategy, processes and pricing decisions, including analysis of external factors
- Developing a sustainable and robust approach to monitoring and analysing changes in local, regional, and national markets
- Performing pricing analysis, reporting and modelling to analyse how well the pricing model is meeting sales objectives and targets
- Completing regular reviews of the pricing strategy considering up-to-date market movements
- Developing streamlined processes for the implementation of price changes across the business
- Making timely recommendations regarding changes to existing pricing, processes and strategies
- Using data, evidence and statistical pricing techniques to inform pricing analysis and recommendations
- Undertaking targeted pricing reviews to address new opportunities
- Contributing to the development of targeted pricing strategies and sales tactics
- Developing and maintaining a database of comparable market pricing and value propositions to inform sales strategies and plans
Ideally having commenced your career within a chartered firm (Big 4 or mid-tier), you will be CA/CPA qualified and have demonstrated expertise in commercial pricing roles within complex service/project based environments. You will possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to exert influence across the business will be fundamental to your success. You will be inquisitive and commercially minded and will enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jason Tran on firstname.lastname@example.org