Our client is an Australian business that is highly successful and continues to grow. This is a permanent role based in Melbourne (eastern suburb location + remote work)
You will Provide administrative support to the Product Team by ensuring information channels relating to Product are properly maintained and shared with Marketing, IT and Finance. Communicate product information to all stakeholders ensuring product training and technical specifications are up to date and accurate. Manage all product enquiries from customers.
Product Department administration
- Manage the flow of data, information, and requests from the Product and Marketing Team to the Database Administrator to effectively control the Item Code Product Database
- Communicate product information through SCOPE so that technical specifications and features and benefits information relating to core products can be accessed and understood by the entire Snooze network.
- Assist the Systems & Standards Manager to successfully implement and update quality online training programs so that Franchise Partners and staff are properly informed of all ranging policies and strategies and understand product benefits, features and the recommended sales approach
- Ensure Product Specifications and technical information is kept up to date and available for every core range product.
- Assist Category Planners in the upkeep of the Product Matrix.
- Assist Category Planners with the preparation of costing spread sheets for each campaign.
Item Code management
- Ensure Digital Marketing Coordinator is provided with information, pricing and specifications for the maintenance of the website.
- Liaise with IT and Marketing to ensure all ticketing and pricing is up to date.
- Work with the Retail Operations Team to develop a new ticketing system and upgraded Sign IQ with barcoding.
- Ensure the Pronto Database file is maintained accurately with up to date pricing, product descriptions and supplier information.
- Ensure only core range and core supplier SKU’s are entered into the system (rather than entire price lists) Ensure prices are maintained by Support Centre through the Product Database.
- Ensure discontinued or de-ranged codes are archived and removed from the system.
- Liaise with the IT Department to ensure product group reports are correct and can be relied on for decision making.