My client is one of Australia’s leading and fastest growing retail businesses. The group develops and invests in many retail concepts with over 200 homewares stores. They have stores in all States and Territories in Australia and also operate the e-commerce websites for HOUSE.com.au, RobinsKitchen.com.au, YourHomeDepot.com.au, PetHouse.com.au, Baccarat.com.au, MyHouse.com.au, the list goes on.
Your role as a Digital Manager is responsible for supporting the eCommerce Managers in the day to day running of the eCommerce stores. You will be reporting to the Senior eCommerce Project Manager.
You will play a vital role in maintaining and enhancing the tradability of the webstores running on three different eCommerce platforms.
The role requires an extensive and broad knowledge of eCommerce platforms, systems and process. Coupled with excellent multi-tasking, prioritisation, communication and troubleshooting skills this will be a challenging but rewarding job for the right candidate.
As the Digital Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for all eCommerce support
- Technical troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Bug fixes, site maintenance, small enhancements, minor upgrades
- Raising and managing tickets with external agencies in collaboration with eCommerce Managers
- Plan and prioritise developer tickets in accordance with eCommerce Managers priorities
- Formulating and executing test scripts in-line with project/change requirements
- Escalation to senior team members where required
- eCommerce SME supporting the eCommerce team and wider business
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience with Magento & Shopify
- Experience with Commerce Vision and Pronto desirable but not essential
- Extensive experience working with Development Agencies
- Strong project management, organisation and issue resolution skills
- Organised, knowledgeable, resourceful and adept problem solver
- Excellent communicator to a wide audience including technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Motivated, honest and transparent
- Knowledge in JIRA project management tool in raising and managing development tickets
- Experience with Commerce Vision and Pronto
- Experience with TestRail or similar software
- Experience with JIRA & Confluence
- Experience with Zendesk