Our client is seeking a seasoned Product Owner to help design a cloud-enabled, microservices platform for the Institutional & Investment Management division.
We are seeking someone with the ability to identify product gaps, define product requirements, engage with clients to understand market needs and, ultimately, deliver quality software that generates revenue.
You will support our commercial and support efforts as a product expert. In this position, you will lead product roadmap initiatives end-to-end through the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Lead product roadmap initiatives end to end through the Software Development Life Cycle as Product Owner for an agile development scrum team.
- Gather requirements, design solutions, validate designs with cross-functional teams, conduct acceptance testing, create user documentation, and support launch of new product features in focus areas.
- Serve as the expert in focus areas, staying abreast of competitor activity, market activity, partnership opportunities and regulatory issues while maintaining a list of potential product enhancements for focus areas
- Communicates with clients and prospects to understand their business and operations requirements.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in financial technology, preferably with experience in middle-to-back office systems either at a technology vendor or at an asset manager
- Minimum 3 years of experience in product design / business analysis / product management
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of product design principles and processes, as well as agile software development methodologies
- Understanding of the following technologies beneficial: Angular, Bootstrap, Node.js, Python, Kafka, MongoDB, Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience in the Financial technology within the Tax, Unit Pricing, Policy, calculations, provision and/or General Ledger business domains
- Nice to have: Multiple Fund Accounting systems experience, with specific exposure to General Ledger, Taxation and/or Unit Pricing, Australian (or other) Taxation policy/administration
Apply now or contact Vincent Cote Boucher at email@example.com for more information