Our client is a fast paced tier 1 property developer based on the CBD fringe with a number of projects at completion and prospective stage. They are a market leader who has gone from strength to strength through their exceptional brand, delivery and world class projects.
The Role | Reporting into Finance Manager
- Month end reporting and analysis
- Co-ordinate the budgeting and forecasting process for the portfolio including the review and critique of assumptions of property budgets provided by the Property Manager
- Prepare P&L and Balance Sheet reports
- Prepare monthly property accruals and reforecasts and uploading of External Property managers actuals for the month
- Prepare Statutory Reporting
- Maintain fixed asset registers
- Assist with audits
- Completing Tax Returns, BAS and tax provisions
- Ad hoc reporting
You are CA/CPA qualified or nearing completion, having commenced your career in the chartered environment or having gained experience in property or construction. Your interpersonal and communication skills are exceptional, consistently displaying a willingness to provide ongoing support to all key stakeholders. You will have demonstrated strong time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines. Experience in the property sector with be highly advantageous.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. For further enquiries, feel free to contact Steph Dawson at: firstname.lastname@example.org