Sharp & Carter has partnered with a market-leading property developer across both the residential and commercial sectors. They have an enviable internal culture that is positive, progressive and supportive of their team members.
Reporting into the Commercial Manager your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Prepare accurate and timely feasibilities for all new projects using the Estatemaster suite of development products
- Review feasibilities with the Business Development and construction teams to ensure commercial objectives are achieved
- On a monthly basis prepare updated forecast reports reflecting cost to date and completion values
- Develop and maintain monthly management reporting across the business including financial and non financial indicators
- Maintain monthly long term cashflow reporting for all projects
- Ensure a focus on financial accounting is reflected in the project information
- Assist the CFO with financing requirements including dealing with financial institutions and professional consultants
CPA / CA / CFA qualified or working towards completion, you will have excellent modelling skills and prior experience in a similar position developing a strong analytical mindset.
Candidates with working knowledge of the Estatemaster product will be highly regarded.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. For further enquiries, feel free to contact Steph Dawson at: email@example.com