Fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager with a flexible approach to join this FMCG client that is going through some substantial change, working on multiple projects.
The hiring manager is looking for a stand out worker, they are looking for attitude not just skill set.
What you will be doing:
- Manage full PM responsibilities plan, track, deliver, escalate
- Manage service requests that are finance related
- Manage enhancements and changes to their ERP
- Manage multiple concurrent projects, within a large stream that align to the agreed project management framework from initiation through planning, execution (design, build, test, implement, hypercare, support transition), closure and benefits realisation
- Accountable for the project commercials and budgets for all initiatives
- Lead and manage an effective project team
- Solid IT Project Management experience within the FMCG space
- Experience delivering projects to a finance team/area
- Seasoned PM, to manage finance service requests
- Experience setting up governance.
- Can deal with competing/changing priorities and can get up to speed quickly/hit the ground running with little direction
- Excellent communication skills! It is a must
- Proven experience successfully managing projects in scale and size
Please apply via the link below or get in contact with Caroline Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0411816008 .