My client is one of Australia’s leading and fastest growing retail businesses. The group develops and invests in many retail concepts with over 200 homewares stores. They have stores in all States and Territories in Australia and also operate the e-commerce websites for HOUSE.com.au, RobinsKitchen.com.au, YourHomeDepot.com.au, PetHouse.com.au, Baccarat.com.au, MyHouse.com.au, the list goes on.
About the Role
The Junior Project Manager would join the Project Management Team sitting in the Operations Department. They would be responsible for supporting the PM in managing new functionality on existing websites and for launching new websites.
The role does not require knowledge of eCommerce platforms, systems and processes BUT it is desirable and would be of great assistance to you as an applicant.
Coupled with excellent multi-tasking, prioritisation, communication and troubleshooting skills this will be a great experience for the right candidate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and managing the implementation of new functionality on the existing eCommerce platforms
- Launching of new eCommerce Platforms
- Move from legacy platforms onto new platforms
- Technical troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Formulating and executing test scripts in-line with project/change requirements
Your Skills and Experience
To be a successful applicant you will have:
- Strong project management, organisation and issue resolution skills
- Organised, knowledgeable, resourceful and adept problem solver
- Excellent communicator to a wide audience incl technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Motivated, honest and transparent
- You as an applicant would preferably have worked in the eCommerce industry previously
- Also preferably looking for applicants with professional retail experience.
For Brownie points, you will have:
- Experience with Magento & Shopify
- Experience with Commerce Vision and Pronto desirable but not essential
- Extensive experience working with Development Agencies
- Knowledge in JIRA project management tool in raising and managing development tickets
- Experience with Commerce Vision and Pronto
- Experience with TestRail or similar
- Experience with JIRA & Confluence
- Experience with Zendesk