Due to an increase in project pipeline they are looking to bolster their current team by adding an experienced Project Manager.
Initially this person will be working with one of their clients on a new build health facility located in the South East suburbs.
Upon completion of the initial 6 month contract the person will ideally join their Health and Social housing division which continues to grow. Those applicants with health project experience will be viewed preferably.
To be Successful you'll need:
- A strong understanding of, and proven experience in construction contracts and contract administration
- At least 5 years demonstrated recent client-side experience
- A strong understanding and proven experience with a range of delivery methodologies
- Design, construction and stakeholder management experience in projects over $5m value
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders and articulate technical issues in plain English to non-technical audiences
- A Diploma or Bachelor level qualification (Engineering, Construction Management, Project Management or similar)
IF you feel this sounds like you then please submit your CV via the link.