Our client our an established and trusted boutique Project & Development advisory business delivering mixed use projects in residential, commercial, Aged Care, Child Care and Retail over the past 10 years.
Due to some fantastic project wins they are seeking to grow their business by adding multiple new resources at the Project Manager level.
A Project Manager with strong understanding of end to end construction phases of large vertical build projects in Commercial, Retail, Healthcare or Government.
- Strategic oversight on multiple projects at various stages of development
- Responsible for client-side deliverables, programmes, risk assessments, method statements and financial management
- Maintain professional relationships with clients and consultants
- Ensure effective communication and management of project variations
- A minimum of 3 years of experience preferably within a consultancy environment or Head Contractor (Contract Admin, Project Coordinators or Project Engineers)
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent commercial & financial oversight
- Relevant degree or qualifications advantageous
- Experienced in delivering projects from foundation to finish