Our client has an opportunity for a motivated Project Marketing Manager to join their organisation and help enhance their Marketing strategy for a portfolio of projects they are currently undertaking. Reporting to the Marketing Director, this is a varied role which will use a variety of marketing channels.
- Driving the development and implementation of the marketing plan
- Develop campaign strategy, that clearly articulate project and campaign objectives
- Driving community involvement & interest in development projects
- Working closely with internal digital, sales and development functions
- Contribute to the evolution of the organisations brand and helping grow its awareness.
- Ideally have specific experience within the property development space.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Highly motivated and a “doer” rather than a delegator - hands on role
- Expert understanding of contemporary marketing practices and through-the-line marketing communications.
- Ideally hold a business or marketing degree
- Competitive salary package
- Well-known property developer with great reputation
- CBD Fringe Location
- Passionate team & culture across the whole business
- Work with an highly regarded Marketing Director
Our client is a reputable property developer with over 20 years’ experience across the Australian market. They boast a number of landmark development projects, and have the capability to operate across both the residential & commercial markets. They are on a strong growth trajectory and are primed for further growth in 2021.
The business is run by a very experienced team who are well-versed in the industry. They have now built a successful business over the past 20-odd years through bringing in passionate people into the company. Hence, the culture is typically made up of hard-working & passionate employees with the common goal of success.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Giorgio Xindaras, at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.