Having an eye for detail you will be responsible for the maintenance of a complete and accurate Property Database and Asset Register. You will also have an aptitude for collating and analysing complex asset and real estate data that results in the creation of written reports and recommendations for a range of stakeholders. These stakeholders will include the Head of Asset Management whom the role will report into as well as overseeing the newly engaged outsourced facilities management service supplier.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Appropriate qualifications associated with property services (Real Estate) and/or asset management
- Ability to collate and analyse complex asset and real estate data, synthesise information and report on findings and recommendations.
- Strong stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve.
- Strong financial management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capability.
- Excellent report writing and verbal communication skills.
Please apply by submitting your CV via the link. Further details on the role can be provided.
ref code: #LI-JS2