An opportunity has become available for a Purchasing Administrator to join a reputable and culture-focused non-for-profit organisation located in the southern suburbs of Brisbane in an initial full-time temporary assignment that has the potential for permanency.
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, you will be responsible for processing clients orders, database management, raising purchase orders, as well as liaising with finance, customers and suppliers. This role allows you to work in a fast-paced and thriving organisation while offering you a challenging yet rewarding opportunity. Your prior purchasing or administration skills, as well as your high attention to detail and eagerness to learn will ensure your success in your assignment.
This position is an integral role in the team and requires a motivated and driven Purchasing Administrator. Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Liaising with clients and suppliers for the purchase of products and equipment for the business;
- Raising of purchase orders in line with company policies;
- Liaising with finance for the payment of new products;
- Database tracking and management of orders;
- Ad hoc administration support duties as required by the purchasing and procurement team.
Skills and Experience
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will hold prior relevant and recent experience as an Administration Officer, Purchasing Officer, or Purchasing Administrator. In addition, you will also:
- Eagerness to learn and develop new skills;
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to liaise confidently with colleagues, customers and suppliers alike;
- High attention to detail and accuracy while working in a fast-paced environment;
- Current blue card and yellow card clearance.
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a reputable non-for-profit organisation for the appointment of a Purchasing Administrator in a temporary assignment commencing immediately. The organisation is located in the southern suburbs of Brisbane with parking available onsite.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we can ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale for a confidential discussion on the details below.
Principal Consultant - Business & Accounting Support
0491 257 346