A renowned Australian FMCG company boasting household brands that have stood the test of time, with a strong focus on delivering high-quality locally sourced foods. As industry pioneers, they prioritize innovation, sustainability, and excellence across all operations. In light of recent team changes, they are seeking a Quality Manager to join them in regional Victoria.
About the Role
As the Quality Manager, you will report to the Site Manager, taking charge of quality systems and processes. You will play a crucial role in assuring that products adhere to the highest standards of quality, safety, and regulatory compliance. Your responsibilities will include overseeing the implementation of quality initiatives aligned with broader business goals and showcasing proven expertise in leading teams effectively.
To be successful in this role you will have the ability to foster relationships with both internal and external stakeholders while championing a culture of quality excellence within the site.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in food science, or a related field.
- Approximately 5-10 years’ experience in a similar role in an FMCG.
- Thorough understanding of food safety regulations, HACCP principles, GMP and quality management systems where the focus has been continious improvement.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a focus on continuous improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively manage and motivate a team.
If you're prepared to advance your career as a quality professional and open to embracing a lifestyle change in a regional setting, please apply below, or contact Emily Gough on 0428057051 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org