In this pivotal role you will be responsible for building, developing and managing the Queensland sales team with the focus being the Commercial side of the business e.g. Government, Healthcare, A&D & other large clients. This role will focus on purely management, with your KPI's based off the teams performance.
This role will see you looking after a team of 8, however this will grow over time.
- Achieve growth and sales targets by successfully managing the sales team from existing and newly targeted accounts
- Daily interaction with key clients
- Liaising with suppliers
- Managing a dedicated team of Sales Consultants
- Organising regular Sales Meetings
- Help to create Business plans
- Establish relevant reports from all Sales Consultants
- Ongoing training of the sales team
- Budget management
- Able to plan and implement sales strategies
- Proven track record in achieving KPI's
- Effective negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Proven experience in a previous Sales Management role
- Able to identify potential customers; form, develop and maintain strong relationships
- Competitive base salary + car allowance + commission
- Highly autonomous role with great work life balance
- A market leading business with huge growth mindset
One of Australia's leading independently owned & operating manufacturer & supplier. This company have shown some astronomical growth over the past 5 years and continue to go from strength to strength. You would be joining a well established business with huge growth plans.
The company operates according to a strong values system, so you must be comfortable working in an organisation where respect, integrity and honesty are fundamental to everything they do. They pride themselves on being visionary and their dynamic management team drive a culture of continuous improvement at every service level.
Please use the link to apply, or for a confidential conversation please contact Corey Fairhall on 0477 434 578 or email@example.com