Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be involved in an important, national project to ensure the safety, quality and compliance functions will support the growth of the operations and portfolio of services. You will enhance and build the confidence and capabilities of the operations team to drive ongoing safety, quality and compliance improvement within facilities. The role provides a governance function and will monitor and audit compliance to obligations, continuous improvement activities and support the development of Quality Improvement Plans that will lead to sustained compliance success and positive outcomes for all company stakeholders. Based in Perth or Adelaide, this position will require you to travel locally to various sites however, will offer you work from home opportunities and flexibility for the duration of your contract.
- Cultivate a learning culture by modelling and embedding the principles of national quality frameworks, industry related frameworks and state-based compliance legislation;
- Leading and participating in coaching opportunities that enhance the quality and compliance requirements which supports performance improvement;
- Liaise with Service Managers of operational sites to ensure quality and compliance matters are functional and meet regulations;
- Seek opportunities for continuous business solutions and enhance your knowledge through research;
- Review and assess existing tools and processes and systems that support the business and growth of the safety, quality and compliance function as well as identify new tools to assist in achieving efficiencies.
- Demonstrated experience within the education sector (early learning) and thorough knowledge of the National Quality Framework, Early Learning Years Framework, related laws, regulations and guidelines;
- Industry Diploma combined with demonstrated working experience within the education sector, social work or child safety sectors;
- Strong influencer and ability to multitask, prioritise and react quickly and calmly to mitigate risk;
- Ability to travel locally within Brisbane and some parts of Queensland to various sites - you will be required to have your working vehicle for this role.
This organisation has a strong presence and reputation nationally within the education sector. The organisation offers excellent incentives to its employees including flexible employment structures, discounts on services, well being programs, health insurance discounts and more. The company also promotes talent from within the organisation offering development opportunities for your career. You will be given the opportunity to learn from talent individuals in your field of passion and there will be constant support and guidance provided to you.
How to Apply
If you are seeking a temporary move that aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For a confidential discussion or for further detail on the position requirements, please contact Haylea Smith - Principal Consultant, on 0491 286 873 or email@example.com.