A large and thriving organisation located in the Gold Coast region is seeking an experienced Administration Officer with experience in quality assurance and document management. This client requires someone to commence in a permanent full-time position.
This is an excellent opportunity to apply your quality systems and assurance skills to support the Quality Assurance Manager. You will be responsible for ensuring all documents are maintained to a high standard, assisting with internal audits, reporting and arranging quality checks on systems and equipment. You will be part of a high-performing quality assurance team and be supported, challenged and motivated throughout your employment.
As the Quality Systems/Assurance Administrator, you will be responsible for assisting in reviewing and maintaining the documents and systems to ensure they meet company and legislative standards.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Maintenance of all quality documents and assisting with editing any adjustments or changes as directed by the Manager;
- Arranging and assisting with audits of quality procedures, working rules and internal procedures;
- Monitoring of quality trends and preparing reports to assist with the drive for continuous quality improvement on site;
- Database management and communicating with business leaders;
- Assisting with the development and application of training for the quality assurance team.
- Ad hoc quality administration support as required by the Quality Assurance Management team.
Skills and Experience
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will hold prior relevant and recent experience as an Administrator, and with key skills in maintaining the quality and integrity of documents and processes. In addition, you will also:
- Demonstrated capability in quality assurance and document management;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to liaise confidently with colleagues and external contacts;
- Ability to build strong and lasting relationships with colleagues;
- Ability to pick up and learn new systems and processes;
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a reputable and thriving organisation to appoint a Quality Systems Administrator located in the Gold Coast. This is a permanent full-time position. With a modern and professional environment and a friendly and supportive employee base, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with like-minded individuals in their thriving quality assurance team.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of administration support positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you are feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale for a confidential discussion on the details below.
Principal Consultant - Business & Accounting Support
0491 257 346