Our client is seeking a well-presented and well-communicated Receptionist to represent their business and provide support to the team in a challenging and fast-paced environment. Working in the construction Administration part of business, this fun and varied role works in an inclusive and caring team and would see you have a hand in all business facets. The ideal individual will be vibrant and professional, have great interpersonal skills and will be able to show initiative and have a pro-active approach to work. You will be positive and flexible in your approach and have excellent attention to detail, you will be excited to come to work each day to help the success of the team. If this sounds like you- Apply today!
Working within a fantastic team of inspirational people you will be responsible for all administration support to the team as well as clients. Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Answer and direct calls
- Greeting clients
- Managing expectations and daily work flow
- Liaise with IT and support
- Liaising extensively with internal and external stakeholders
- Booking meetings
- Managing correspondence
- Team support across all ad hoc tasks
- Updating and maintaining internal databases
- Ad hoc duties as per managers request
- Experience in a similar Reception/ Customer Focused role.
- Having worked in a construction company is advantageous but not essential.
- The ability to handle complex and difficult client-related issues
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Understanding of the importance of quality and efficiency
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, including an ability to prioritise workloads, meet deadlines and manage a varied workload, in a busy professional environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem solving and in exercising judgement
Our client is an industry leader within the Property and Construction space who, due to continued success and growth, are currently seeking a talented Receptionist to join their team. Located in Melbourne's South East, they have a motivated and excellence-driven culture where everyone is passionate about the industry and you can build a future. If you are seeking your next opportunity in a role that will allow you to work with a fun team as well as get immense job satisfaction from using your Receptionist skill-set, then please apply!
To apply, please click on the link below. Additionally, for a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Georgia Campbell on 0423 225 867.