A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Receptionist to join a culture focused and leading organisation. This organisation has locations in Melbourne's CBD, Western and South-Eastern Suburbs.
This role allows you to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and culture focused organisation while also offering you a challenging yet rewarding opportunity. As the Receptionist, you will be responsible for ensuring your colleagues are warmly welcomed at the front desk. Additionally, your ability to be able to coordinate and manage varying daily workflows will be highly desirable and will ensure your success within this role.
As the face of the office you will provide excellent customer service and quality administrative assistance as necessary. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Taking and directing all incoming calls and ensuring detailed and accurate message taking;
- Meeting and greeting clients in the office and ensuring they have a friendly experience;
- Managing meeting room bookings and ensuring no schedule clashes;
- Ad hoc administration support as required by the business leaders and Office Manager.
You will have a positive attitude and a strong commitment to excellent customer service, as well as:
- Previous experience in a Reception, Client Service or Concierge position
- Demonstrated experience operating a busy switchboard
- Flexible approach to work
- Experienced in MS office suite, Outlook & internet
- Excellent telephone manner, communication skills and customer service
- Ability to work within a high volume, team environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem solving and in exercising judgement
Our client is a true market leader within Australia. Our client has offices in Melbourne's CBD as well as Melbourne's Western and South Eastern suburbs.
This organisation is looking for an individual with a demonstrated history in the Reception space. You will be friendly, approachable and is willing to contribute to the success of the business.
Permanent and Temporary positions are available!
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Georgia Campbell on 0423 225 867