Reporting to the HR Director, this is a position that will allow the successful individual to positively impact the core business functions. The ideal candidate will have had experience in a similar HR or Recruitment role, be energetic, and have the ability to problem solve as well as experience operating in environments where they are heavily relied upon to undertake a multitude of tasks.
This position is initially a three-month contract with the opportunity to go permanent.
Providing support and coordination services to the Talent Acquisition Consultants, your role will include but not be limited to:
- High volume scheduling and coordinating interviews
- Scheduling and coordinating testing, background checks and assessments
- Coordinating team meetings and updating agendas
- Suggesting and participating in HR improvement projects or other ad hoc duties as required
- Managing invoices
- Assisting the team with priority work as well as other ad-hoc duties as required
Skills / Experience:
Experience working in a similar HR Coordinator or Recruitment Coordinator role will be highly regarded as well as:
- Previous experience coordinating high volume of phone, onsite or video interviews with speed and efficiency
- Experience managing multiple diaries
- Relevant Tertiary qualification or at least 2 years experience
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Overall great team player
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks effectively
- Discretion in relation to confidential information
About the client:
Our client is a leading business known as an employer of choice. Due to growth within the team, they are looking for a friendly and confident individual who can provide effective Recruitment and HR support. This a temporary opportunity conveniently located in the inner suburbs and allows room to learn and develop, and requires a can-do attitude.