The Recruitment & Office Coordinator will play a critical role within the Human Resources function by assisting in driving the growth of the Australian team. This role will be reporting to the People and Culture Lead and will be sourcing for a variety of roles across all areas of our ANZ business as they emerge. This role will be responsible for all aspects of the recruitment and will work to identify and fill job openings, interview candidates, and keep records of applications. This role will also be responsible to ensure that all our Australian offices are running smoothly and overseeing any adhoc administrative support.
This role is hybrid Recruitment and Office Coordinator position. The role will be perfect for a candidate that has a high-level recruitment skillset who has either been in an Office Manager/Coordinator and/or is happy to roll up their sleeves and assist where they can!
- Coordinate with the People and Culture Lead, Managing Director, local and global hiring managers to identify ANZ recruitment needs, provide salary benchmarking, and work with the business to obtain necessary approvals.
- Advertise any ANZ job vacancies and brief/liaise with recruitment agencies where applicable.
- Monitor and review applications, conduct phone screens and interviews (with global and local managers).
- Provide candidates with timely and constructive feedback.
- Proactively market map, headhunt and pipeline for existing and future roles.
- Create engaging outreach messages and conduct initial conversations to pitch the brand
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, and other partners.
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that all ANZ offices are operating smoothly.
- Maintaining and ordering office supplies for all ANZ offices.
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail.
- Manage vendors, amenities, facilities, building contracts, and daily requirements in conjunction with building management.
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems.
- Setting up appointments, events, and managing meeting rooms.
- Coordinating team events and driving the team social calendar with the People and Culture Lead.
- Coordinating flights, visa processes, accommodation & travel-related bookings for all ANZ employees.
- Assist in providing local IT support from time to time.
Skills / Experience:
- Prior talent sourcing experience working in e-commerce, agency, or IT
- Experience with LinkedIn recruiter and networking platforms
- Flexibility and resilience to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- High attention to detail
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively with others
- Excellent time management and coordination skills
- Interests in technology and the e-commerce market
- Can-do attitude
- Naturally curious, keen to learn, and a desire to continuously improve
- Multi-tasking skills
- Friendly & approachable personality
Our client is a global E-Commerce business that works with household names across the world. Due to growth within the team, they are looking for a friendly and confident individual who can effectively manage the Recruitment function and be the go-to office coordinator. This is a permanent opportunity conveniently located in the inner suburbs and allows room to learn and develop, and requires a can-do attitude.
How to Apply
If this opportunity aligns with your next potential career move, please apply directly using the link below and submit an updated copy of your resume. Sharp & Carter will be in touch with all candidates directly and shortlisting will commence immediately for this position.
For a confidential conversation, please call Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458.