An opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller to join a well-established, and respected global organisation, based in Sydney. Taking a hands-on approach, this role will lead month end, managing a large team locally and supervising shared services overseas, whilst also taking ownership of the day to day running of finance, and partnering and supporting the operations team. This role reports to the Head of Finance - Group
The main duties include:
- Prepare monthly management reports for all local operating companies and subsidiaries.
- Prepare comprehensive set of monthly management papers, including commentary on results for senior management.
- Responsible for finalising month end results for Regional Office
- Continuous improvement and streamlining of processes and systems to promote improved control and reporting efficiency.
- Monitor cash flow and prepare forecasts
- Monitor debtor position, providing support to the Finance Director
- Assist with budget preparation
- Prepare ad-hoc reports when required for senior management
- Lead and manage a team
- Qualified CA
- 5 years plus post qualification experience, of which some must be commercial
- The ability to work in both a hands-on and strategic capacity.
- Be able to review and provide suggestions on improvement of internal processes and procedures
- Recognised ERP system experience such with SAP preferred.
- Strong communications and the ability to build and develop relationships
About the client
Well established, our client is a true leader within their field. This organisation possesses a business strategy of building long term relationships with key customers, and have grown organically and by acquisition, with a global reach this appointment provides an opportunity to join a vibrant and fast-moving business and contribute directly to its continued success.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leigh Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org