About the role
This role would be best suited for someone who is a recent graduate and is looking to kick start their accounting career. Our client is a national retail company located in Sydney's CBD. You will be working in a small corporate office just near Wynyard Station, and be assisting with the transactional accounts on a day to day basis. Ideally if this person has 1-2 years retail experience that will be a big advantage.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Bank reconciliations
- Speaking to warehouse suppliers on a daily basis
- Looking after Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Process invoices, make payment runs
- Complete banking and treasury duties
- Be the first point of contact for supplier/ customer queries
- Administrative tasks
The successful applicant will have
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Any retail experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to work well within a team.
- Be punctual and organised
- Be flexible with working hours
- Ideally have a qualification
- Generous package
- Training and development provided
- Close to public transport
About the client
Our client has very reputable name within the industry. You will be working within a small, corporate environment, however the team is very supportive and friendly. You will be able to work flexible hours around your own personal needs and there is training provided once you start.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Niall Hoolahan at firstname.lastname@example.org.