This position provides a unique opportunity to report directly to the Head of Risk and Assurance in a newly created role due to organisational growth. You will join a small team and will contribute to a varied scope of work across the entire company including risk management, compliance, business continuity, as a Risk Advisor you will add impact by collaborating with key internal stakeholders to ensure that effective and contemporary risk and governance practices are delivered across the business, consistent with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Identify and highlighting threats relating to operational risk across the organisation and supporting the risk profile of the business through timely and accurately reporting
- Conduct training and awareness programs and ensuring that stakeholders, project managers and organisational leaders have the information they require to make cogent and reliable decisions.
- Identify cost savings (efficiencies) in the application of business processes, systems and methodologies relating to Enterprise Risk Management
- Respond to requests from various stakeholders including regulators, auditors and senior management
- Assist in the implementation of key projects to deliver the organisations Risk Plan.
- Review and challenge business risk reporting, assessments, incidents, key risk indicators, projects and assurance activities
- Experience delivering risk and compliance projects
- Strong report writing and ability to interpret and present complex, technical concepts;
- Significant and effective stakeholder management coupled with well-developed problem solving and research abilities.
- Excellent facilitation and coaching skills, with demonstrated ability to use digital platforms to facilitate online meetings, workshops or training sessions.