- Report directly to construction managers
- Ensure that the company is compliant with industry standards
- Communicate best OH&S practices
- Carry out regular inspections & audits
- Prepare and deliver monthly reports
- Cert IV in OHS
- Commercial construction exposure
- Minimum 2 years safety experience
- Display a genuine passion for safety
The Company & Culture
It has grown on the back of a dynamic, professional culture with focus on growing their client base and empowering their staff to ensure retention levels are high.
Family friendly environment, with a diverse project range across high end homes upwards of $10 million, medium density & apartment projects.
The business will offer you excellent opportunity for progression as the business continues to grow.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alastair Bray on 0433697422