Newly created role sitting as an integral part of the ELT and reporting through to the CEO. The position has a huge transformation focus across Channel Strategy, Channel Development, People, Systems/Processes and will be charged with developing the current field team of 10 nationally covering HORECA, QSR and Retail.
- Work with the ELT to establish sales goals to support and meet the company's sales, revenue and strategic growth targets
- Lead market analysis and monitoring, competitive analysis and development/implementation of go-to-market strategies and tactics
- Lead the new customer acquisition process and develop/manage performance objectives, sales targets and critical milestones for weekly/monthly/annual periods
- Lead the Sales team in assessing, clarifying and validating client needs on a regular basis
- Lead the account management function focusing on retention and basket growth, particularly with major accounts and within key customer segments
- Stay well-connected with customers to ensure broad market needs are being incorporated into the product development and enhancement cycle
- Own the brand strategy and associated marketing initiatives
- Review current sales processes and systems, and oversee the implementation of a sales effectiveness program and CRM upgrade/implementation
- Attract, train and retain top sales and marketing talent, and build a performance driven culture
- 5-10 years senior leadership experience within FMCG. Exposure a short shelf life food manufacturing environment will be seen as beneficial.
- Strong industry knowledge within HORECA, Foodservice and Retail
- Proven ability to develop and execute a 3-5 years strategic plan
- Solid experience in building brand loyalty and meeting/exceeding revenue targets
- Proven track record of developing best in class sales culture within field based teams
- Strong communication & stakeholder management skills
- Authentic, inspirational and hands on leadership style
- Greenfields opportunity to mold and sculpt your own team
- Progressive and collaborative ELT
- Attractive salary package
PE owned artisan baked goods manufacturer with a strong multi-site national footprint. The business is seeking substantial growth over the coming years through organic expansion and further acquisitions. With a rich history, strong brand name, great products and substantial production capability, the business is incredibly well placed for success as they step into this next phase of their journey.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Felix Wood – Partner on 0405245189 for a confidential discussion