As a Sales Executive, your role is to capitalise on warm leads generated through the business and manage the sales process of current and future off-the-plan developments (there are also some already completed projects for sale). The key to success in this role is to build excellent pipeline management with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring the needs of customers align with the premium developments offered in various, popular locations around Melbourne. Reporting to the Sales Manager, there is a strong emphasis and culture to work collaboratively with a vibrant sales team.
- Follow and conduct a thorough sales process compliant with company and legislative standards
- Track sales activity and stakeholder interaction through company CRM
- Maintain display suites and provide excellent customer service to clients and suppliers
- Monitor the flow of sales leads and work to achieve all targets of sales conversion
- Conduct and partake in market research to greater develop your product knowledge
- Prepare sales reports when required
- Experience in off-the-plan sales, real estate sales or similar
- Ability to sell premium developments
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Availability to work weekends
- Opportunity to be part of Melbourne’s bustling property industry
- Rotating roster ensuring a work-life balance
- Excellent commission structure and base salary
- Take advantage of large marketing team creating all your leads for you
Our client is a reputable property developer with over 20 years’ experience across the Australian market. They boast several landmark development projects and have the capability to operate across both the residential & commercial markets. On the back of a strong 2020, they are already experiencing high demand in 2021 & expect another big year in terms of sales.
The business is run by a very experienced team who are well-versed in the industry. They have now built a successful business over the past 20-odd years through bringing in passionate people into the company. Hence, the culture is typically made up of hard-working & passionate employees with the common goal of success.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sam Arico on 0413 417 003 for a confidential discussion.